We set the standard for best practices in pre-employment testing
Reduce injury related costs up to 90%
Drug screens and POET's in one location!
Our experienced staff provides accurate testing, objective measures and fast reporting
- We offer a wide range of drug testing options both lab-based and instant. Most popular reasons for drug tests: ✓Pre-employment ✓Post-accident ✓DOT DMV class A licensure requirement ✓Random ✓Court issued ✓Private pay.
- Our most widely used and efficient drug testing option, eCup is a 5-panel urine analysis test done here at the clinic with results in 5 to 10 minutes! The perfect pre-employment test for fast, easy to read results. Employers can look up results within 15 minutes of completion by logging onto your personalized account.
- Alcohol breathalyzer test is most commonly administered post-accident. The employee can be brought to the clinic by a supervising employee or our staff can administer on-site for additional convenience fees.
Fit for Duty Return to Work
- RTW (Return to Work) and Fit for Duty tests make it easier for management to decide when an employee is ready to go back to work. Whether it’s managing an aging population or evaluating an employee’s abilities versus demands, RTW tests can provide objective and legally defensible data to help with these decisions.
- Hair follicle drug test is our most extensive screen. This option gives employers or payees the most accurate results. The test is lab based with results being reported within 3-5 business days. Add to this option to any pre-employment physical screen and receive a bundle discount!
DOT Drug Test
- DOT (Department of Transportation) drug test is a federal drug test. DMV requires any new class A driver to have one. Employers only choose this options is they are hiring driving staff.
- Standard pre-screens to any POET, Fit for Duty, or physical abilities tests includes blood pressure reading, resting hear rate reading, weight, height, and BMI (body mass index) readings. Additional pre-screens include vision screen and glucose readings. We work together with employers to set up the perfect pre-screen and physical to fit every employer’s needs.
- POET’s (Post Offer Employment Tests) are designed to measure an individuals’ ability to perform the physical demands of the job. This test is administered during the hiring process and therefore employment is conditional upon the passing of the test. Each POET is designed custom for each employer. Each test component is related to the essential job functions which may include but are not limited to: lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, kneeling, climbing, or repetitive duties such as gripping and pinching. Each test is performed on state of the equipment that provides objective measuring for easy to read and understand reports. Some of the benefits of implementing POET’s are: • Injury Prevention • Reduced Claim Severity • Reduction in Turn over • Baseline Testing for Post-Injury • Increase in Job Satisfaction •Overall this makes the implementation of POET’s or Pre-hire tests a cost effective choice for employers.